Holiday Board Class
Tuesday, December 6th | 5-8 PM
Become the perfect host and learn how to build your own festive charcuterie pairing board just in time for the holidays. You will learn how to create a gorgeous winter and holiday themed charcuterie board using a gourmet selection of meats, cheeses, and accompaniments. The class will include a lesson on wine and cheese pairings along with hands-on instruction on how to build your own beautiful board. Participants will also receive class handouts and a charcuterie board to take home with them! Sip, mingle, and learn in a relaxed and fun atmosphere at the new Wildwood Vineyard & Events location.
- Date: Tuesday, December 6th
- Time: 5:00-8:00 PM
- Price: $65/person (tax included)
- Location: Wildwood Vineyard & Events, 1945 E County Road 462, Wildwood, FL 34785
- Cancellations/Refund Policy: We understand that there may be emergencies or personal issues that prevent you from attending our events so we will honor cancellations with a full refund up to 48 hours before the event. Cancellations after the 48-hour mark can be credited toward another class or be transferred to another person. Contact us so we can assist by email at email@example.com or by phone at (818) 279-5689.
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: Recipes featured in the classes use a variety of ingredients that are often not listed in the menu titles, such as fruit and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have allergies to any foods, please let us know before attending the class as recipe adjustments cannot be made during class.
- Wine is provided during the classes. You must be 21 years of age or older to drink alcoholic beverages. Drink responsibly.
- Sip and Savor Cooking School reserves the right to cancel classes if enrollment standards are not met, in which case all payments will be refunded.
- Class menus may change based on food item availability or instructors may change if needed.