Monday, July 11th | 11AM-2PM
Get ready for a fun-filled cooking class filled with all things bug-related! With these creative bug recipes, students will learn how to make a variety of dishes, starting with an appetizer, working their way through different courses, and finishing with an exciting dessert presentation. The extra adventurous students will have a chance to try chocolate covered grasshoppers and insect lollipops- if they dare!
GROUP DISCOUNT: 15% OFF total order if registering more than one student or purchasing more than one class at a time. USE CODE: 15OFF (must have two or more full price registrations in the same transaction.)
Parents: if you would like to attend the class with your child, please add the parent option to your checkout. There is a $15 parent fee to help cover extra class tools and food. If you are registering for a kid’s class, all students under 6 years old must be accompanied by an adult or teenager who can assist them during class.
- Healthy Bug Themed Snacks: a variety of healthy snacks decorated to look like bugs
- Caterpillar Sandwich Train: tiny circle sandwiches lined up to form a large caterpillar
- Ham & Cheese Spider Bread: ham and cheese stuffed pastry dough in the shape of a spider
- Flower Dirt Pot Dessert: Students will make their own dessert cup that will look like a flower pot! This dessert is filled with Oreo cookie crumbs, chocolate pudding, and topped with chocolate flower lollipops, gummy worms and bug theme cupcake toppers.
Date: Monday, July 11th
Time: 11:00-2:00 PM
Price: $50/child (tax included), parent: $15/parent
Age range: 6-11 years old (if child is under 6 then a parent or guardian must attend with them)
Location: The Oxford Community Center, 4027 Co Rd 106, Oxford, FL 34484
This class is hosted by Sip & Savor Cooking School and will be held at The Oxford Community Center. Attendees must register online to reserve a spot. Full payment for all classes is required at time of registration. Price includes recipes, demonstration, and samples of the food and beverages prepared.
Cancellations/Refund Policy: We understand that there may be emergencies or personal issues that prevent you from attending our events so we will honor cancellations with a full refund up to 48 hours before the event. Cancellations after the 48-hour mark can be credited toward another class or be transferred to another person. Contact us so we can assist by email at email@example.com or by phone at (818) 279-5689.
- Safety/Kitchen Skills: all classes will use safety approved kids knives as well as cutting gloves when cutting ingredients. If cutting will be done in class, a knife skill demonstration will take place beforehand.
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: Recipes at the Sip & Savor Cooking School use a variety of ingredients that are often not listed in the menu titles, such as fruit and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have allergies to any foods, please let us know before attending the class as recipe adjustments cannot be made during class.
- Sip & Savor Cooking School reserves the right to cancel classes if enrollment standards are not met, in which case all payments will be refunded. Class menus may change based on food item availability or instructors may change if needed.