Charcuterie & Wine 101
Thursday, July 7th | 6-9PM
Become the perfect host and learn how to build your own wine and charcuterie pairing board. You will learn how to create a gorgeous and delicious charcuterie board using a gourmet selection of meats, cheeses, and accompaniments. The class will include a lesson on wine and cheese pairings, interactive tastings of four different wines with cheese, a cooking demonstration of appetizer recipes that could be served with charcuterie boards, and hands-on instruction on how to build your own beautiful board. Participants will also receive class handouts, recipes, and food and wine pairing guides to take home with them. Sip, mingle, and learn in a relaxed and fun atmosphere!
- Wines: Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Sweet Riesling
- Mini Cheese Board- sample of gourmet cheeses to pair with selected wines
- Crème Brie-lee Appetizer
- Charcuterie Board Kit: Each participant will receive their own meat and cheese platter kit that they will learn to assemble themselves consisting of imported and domestic meats and cheeses, mixed olives, mixed nuts, honey, specialty jam, baguette crostini, and decorative garnishes.
Date: Thursday, July 7th
Time: 6:00-9:00 PM
Price: $59/person (tax included)
Location: The Ancient Olive at Lake Sumter Landing, 1111 Canal St, The Villages, FL 32162.
This class is hosted by Sip & Savor Cooking School and will be held at The Ancient Olive store in Lake Sumter Landing. Sip & Savor Cooking School has partnered with The Ancient Olive in The Villages to host fun, interactive cooking classes featuring their olive oils, balsamic vinegars, and gourmet food items. Attendees must register online to reserve a spot. Full payment for all classes is required at time of registration. Price includes recipes, demonstration, and samples of the food and beverages prepared in class.
Cancellations/Refund Policy: We understand that there may be emergencies or personal issues that prevent you from attending our events so we will honor cancellations with a full refund up to 48 hours before the event. Cancellations after the 48-hour mark can be credited toward another class or be transferred to another person. Contact us so we can assist by email at email@example.com or by phone at (818) 279-5689.
- ALLERGEN INFORMATION: Recipes at the Sip & Savor Cooking School use a variety of ingredients that are often not listed in the menu titles, such as fruit and vegetables, nuts, meats, spices, wheat flours, etc. If you have allergies to any foods, please let us know before attending the class as recipe adjustments cannot be made during class.
- Wine or cocktails are provided at most adult classes. You must be 21 years of age or older to drink alcoholic beverages. Drink responsibly.
- Sip & Savor Cooking School reserves the right to cancel classes if enrollment standards are not met, in which case all payments will be refunded. Class menus may change based on food item availability or instructors may change if needed.
Glitter & Glam Night
Grab a girlfriend and enjoy a girl’s night out at our Glitter & Glam cooking class. Learn how to make sparkly cocktails, fancy appetizers, and decadent desserts paired with fabulous wines so you can host your own glam events at home! The class fee includes both demonstration and hands-on instruction which will include a Glam workbook filled with recipes and party ideas to try at home. Additional fairy hair and beauty bar options will be available as well. (Additional fees will apply)
Thursday, June 30th | 6-9PM
Learn how to prepare refreshing salads paired with summer wines and a garden-inspired cocktail perfect for the upcoming summer heat. Class participants will learn the basics of making their own delicious salads with fresh ingredients and homemade salad dressings using flavored oils and vinegars. This part demonstration, part interactive class starts with each class attendee mixing their own garden-inspired cocktail, followed by a variety of summer salad recipe cooking demonstrations paired with summer wines. Additionally, class participants will receive educational handouts, recipes, and pairing guides to take home. Sip, mingle, and learn in a fun and casual atmosphere!
All Things Bourbon
Thursday, June 23rd | 6-9PM
Experience an evening of all things Bourbon at this Bourbon food pairing and cooking class. This part demonstration, part interactive class starts with a short discussion of Bourbon 101 while enjoying a flight of top shelf Bourbons paired with cheese and chocolates. Following is a cooking demonstration of various recipes featuring Bourbon as the star ingredient. Additionally, class participants will receive educational handouts, recipes, and pairing guides to take home. Sip, mingle, and learn about Bourbon in a fun and casual atmosphere!